WordPress is popular content management platform for everyone who doesn’t have coding knowledge. There are lots of best wordpress plugins that can help us to improve WordPress website. Simply installing plugin we can enable incredible functionality as well as improve the appearance of your website. When user branding themselves online WordPress allowing them to execute their great imaginations from over 30,000 unique plugins.
Many of us don’t know how the plugins work and get trouble for not having enough familiarity with a massive inventory. Happily, we create 5 plugins list that will help all industries users to start getting most from your WordPress website.
Best WordPress Plugins
1. Yoast SEO
Yoast SEO (formally known as WordPress SEO by Yoast). To optimize your website and appear SEO friendly in the search engines this plugin is one of the best available. Yoast plugin will guide you how you can optimize your website by following the checklist rules. The key features are:
- Titles and Meta Description: Whenever you search in Google, you’ll see results with the titles and description of website underneath. “Snippet Editor” section will help you to get manual complete control over the search engine result pages appearance about your website.
- Visual Feedback: Yoast plugin lets you know when your written copy is ready to post from an SEO standpoint.
- Focus Keywords Set: If you are using your focus keywords too much or little, did you ever used the focus keyword in any other post or pages, Yoast plugin will help you to measure and how to do that in right way.
2. Google Fonts
While creating your first blog post you may have noticed that WordPress only have a very limited amount of fonts you can choose from. From a very long time, a font resource is one of the best exciting development in typography with this free plugin.
This plugin adds the necessary Google code for you and gives you the ability to engage the Google fonts to your specific CSS elements of your website. You can choose your hundreds of font families from the Google Directory. This is the easiest way to add a personalization touch in your blog.
We get lots of comment in our blog posts. Have you ever get genuine? It seemed real at first glance, but may actually be spam? Internet spammer mostly tries these dirty techniques in these comments to create backlinks or promoting their services, to visit their sites. Sometimes this links contains malicious software downloads, at the least it is just a waste of valuable time.
Do you want to prevent this comments? Akismet is a anti-spam service WordPress plugin. It analyzes the masses data to prevent them from your blog comments.
4. Google Analytics
For monitoring all traffic data on your website, Google analytics is one of the best powerful tools. With Google Analytics plugin, you can run a report about your visitor’s locations from where are they coming from and their activities on you website. You can track your visitors to create your targeted audience.
5. W3 Total Cache
W3 Total Cache improves the user experience by increasing server performance, reduce download times, and by providing transparent content delivery network (CDN) integration. Other features and benefits include:
- Overall 10x improvement in site performance.
- Your rank on Google will up for improved conversion rates.
- Allow visitors to view more pages and spend more time on your website by reducing load time.
- The ability to sustain high traffic.
Have you ever used any plugin from this 5 plugins? How was your experience with them? Share with us in the comments.